It's build 21.
I guess this is the blackjack build. Or if you're in the US, you can now go get legally smashed at the bar. This build seems full of vice - enjoy responsibly.
- A new button in the Noodl property panel opens a deep link to the documentation.
- Integrated fork of Parse dashboard (Cmd/Ctrl+P to open it up, button in UI coming soon)
- Finalized User Management module + docs (the folder name has changed, so if you import the new module to a project using the old module, you need to manually delete the old folder)
- Hovering on a signal now shows how many times it's been triggered instead of "false"
- Values when hovering on a connection are now reset when the viewer is reloaded.
- Hover on connections now show outputs, not inputs
- Node labels can now be arbitrarily long and will word wrap (as a side effect you can do comments that way)
- The panel with the module list is now responsive to support longer modules names
Don't have Noodl yet? Get it here.