Greater Copenhagen and Malmö area with mixed remote and on-site work.
We're extending our team to accelerate towards our goal of perfecting the process of design-driven digital product development!
Noodl is a unified, continuous design & development platform for building new digital products and experiences. Our platform abstracts web technologies into a more visual paradigm that empowers designers, technologists, and experienced engineers to collaborate in a common environment continuously.
Learn more about Noodl
As a fast growing platform, Noodl is being adopted in many different ways, from citizen developers that execute ideas with almost zero code experience, to big companies that need to test real ideas with real users super fast.
About the role
As a Digital Marketing Specialist at Noodl you will be a key player in helping to drive platform awareness and adoption, and you'll be the first line in generating marketing leads. You'll both help create and launch content (from written to video to streaming), and you'll develop and run data-driven marketing experiments.
You'll get to align with the overall product strategy, while sharing insights and feedback from the market to help shape our roadmap.
When creating content, you'll have a team full of passionate people to collect and synthesise thought leadership from.
You will have the ability to steer marketing activities towards strategic goals, such as reducing CAC, user acquisition effectiveness, lead development, etc.
- Developing targeted thought leadership content
- Written, video production, social, etc.
- Comfortable quickly creating content that effectively drives engagement with digital innovation managers, start-ups, CIOs, developer and designer communities
- Driving email nurture campaigns
- Landing page development, webinars, event marketing
Channels & segments focus
- Channel development and evaluation
- Persona development and segmentation
- Digital channel performance analysis
This is a mid-level position with opportunities to grow responsibility with the company. Regardless of your CV, we are most interested in your demonstrated passion for digital marketing!
- Experience in a high-tech demand generation/digital role.
- Experience creating and executing integrated lead generation campaigns using tactics that include might include live and/or virtual events, webinars, email, organic social, paid media, lead nurture programs, and /sales insights.
- Hands-on experience building, launching, and reporting on campaigns using platforms such as Hubspot.
- Fluency in English. Oral and written communication skills with an innate attention to detail.
- Experience with written content creation, such as blog or article writing.
- Video production and editing skills.
- Education in business, marketing, technology, or relevant field of study.
- Knowledge of B2B SaaS marketing, No/Low-code platforms or developer ecosystem, and digital transformation trends.
- Experience building and formatting web pages and email templates. Basic HTML/CSS skills for both email and web.
- Experience operating and collaborating in a fast-paced, cross-functional teams.
This may be you
- You might be described as self-directed, scrappy, creative, positive, and assertive
- You're excited by data-driven experiments and validation
- You love learning about new technologies, people, and influencing the future of software creation!
Some features of working at Noodl
- Work with high-profile international customers and awesome startups.
- A fun and inclusive work environment, with plenty of opportunities and support to grow and shape your own role.
- Be part of a fast moving team with many years of experience from the design and technology industry.
- Flexible work hours with optional home office / remote-in periods.
How to apply
Please send a brief letter about yourself with your CV and relevant work samples.